Saturday, December 1, 2012

Naked Military Men


I felt inspired today. I was actually having an argument with someone this morning about the photos of Prince Harry being leaked, and although they are pretty sexy, I’m wondering what the whole reason is for attacking him. I’ve actually heard people suggesting that he’s embarrassed our military, and I got so angry I had to walk away from the table!
Embarrassing our military for being caught in private with his cock out? I went back and asked if they thought that every soldier who ever lived had embarrassed their country for daring to have sex with someone, or even take a piss. After all, Harry did nothing wrong, he was in private, with a consenting adult. If anyone had embarrassed our country it was the person taking the picture and selling it!
So, it got me thinking about other military men on the net with their cocks out, and that inspired this post. There are a lot of army men who seem to love flashing their weapons for the camera, and I’m definitely not complaining about that!
My only wish was that Harry had had the balls to show all like these guys. I can just imagine the tabloid shit storm kicked up by that! lol

Naked Military Men Naked Military Men

No comments:

Post a Comment